Ever deal with this one? If you’ve been on the dating scene for a little while, it can happen. There are several ways to head this one off:
1) Realize that a coffee, drink or meal is JUST that – a coffee, drink or meal! It doesn’t have implications for the rest of your life. It’s no big deal.
2) Meet for coffee or arrange to meet at the bar and not at the table at the restaurant. A cup or coffee or one drink is easy and easy to leave.
3) Either make the meeting so quick & casual that it would almost be on your agenda to be there alone anyway OR do such a detailed recon by email or telephone that a “no-show” would be highly unlikely. Or both. Plan an errand that is on the same block as the date and it will never be a waste of time.
If you do all of these 3 things well, it won’t matter if your date shows up or not. And IF you are stood up the attitude to have is “Whew, dodged a bullet that would bring me frustration & disrespect. Thank goodness this one showed their colors early!” And then bounce off to do your errand! 🙂
- Need guidance on how to date “LoA-Style”? Private e-mail consultations are available for personalized guidance in your dating journey AND
- If you are revamping your health/fitness/nutrition routine and are looking for an alternative to costly personal training sessions, I also provide weekly email fitness programs (Video assistance is also available) and basic nutrition guidelines tailored just for you. A unique system of accountability can be built into your fitness consultation program. Certified through the American Council on Exercise, Silver Sneakers and Jonny G. Spinning and a full-time personal trainer/instructor since 2007
Just contact me at email@example.com for a description of very affordable service packages and my link to PayPal.
My new eBook “Enjoy Online Dating Using the Law of Attraction” is NOW available exclusively through Amazon Kindle for under $10. (You don’t have to own a Kindle. Simply download the Kindle app to your phone or Kindle program to your PC for FREE)
It is the PERFECT guide to those Law of Attraction followers who are delving into the Online/Internet Dating world.